Monday, April 23, 2012

SOO Yesterday,,
Me and my parents went to a fabric store to buy me some fabric. To be honest, I really don't know what type of fabric I want, so the first thing that popped out of my mind is LACE, so I told them I wanted lace.
       I didn't know lace was expensive. ^^
So yeah, I have 1 Yard of lace fabric, it's in purple. :D It cost me 750 Pesos. :O But still, it was pretty. I have no idea what do do with this fabric, so I did some ''research'' or whatever in Youtube. I searched for some DIY lace projects, and these are by far, the best ideas I can do for Lace:


BUT,
But, I didn't want to cut my lace yet, I'm afraid I'll mess it up and it'll just be a waste, so I did one SMART thing with this lace.:

 PRETTY SMART HUH? I turned it into a vest without sewing or cutting. Just added a simple belt then BAM! Good to go. :D

If you're wondering what the lace looks like, it looks like this:
Purple. :O





















THAT'S ALL. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment