Monday, April 23, 2012

Meh Outfit :) (4-23-12) ♥



Lol. Haii. :DD
So this was my "Outfit Of The Day". We went to SM Bicutan, and I didn't have time to ''plan'' my outfit, so this is just a regular outfit. I am wearing my Artwork shirt(the shirt that I begged for. lol.) Shorts from SM Baguio(It was hot, and I forgot to bring shorts.) Shoes from Payless, I think(It's my sisters. :3) And that bag..Well, mum gave that to me. It's kinda broken, but I really love the color. o.o


This is the picture I took when I got home. I added my ''Disaster Collar''(Which I'll be blogging about soon) . I like it. o.o

OK Bye guys. :*
(PS, sorry for bad quality of pictures. I took them from my phone, my brother won't tell me where the battery of the camera is. T^T'')

No comments:

Post a Comment