Monday, April 23, 2012

DIY bow shirt? Challenge Accepted. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQGFmvunk_Q&feature=related

That is Bubz. x'3
before, I had no idea how to make a simple bow, and I was scared to cut off my clothes, but now, MAN, ALOT of my clothes have some cuts already. So now, I will challenge myself to make a BOW shirt using this type of shirt:

This is my ONLY pair of a loose, plain shirt. I have a knitted yellow one, but I think the bows won't look good. Haha.



















OKAY so, just so you know, I started to like making bows. :3 It's pretty easy. Here are some examples of my ''Creations'' xD:

 Did this using a scarf. It was haaard. D:
 Using old clothes. :3

Using a shirt, I just really love the minty color. :))














SO YEAH that's it. I'll blog it when it's done.

BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment