Monday, December 12, 2011

CREATIVITEE (Artwork Love ♥)

ARTWORK is a shop/clothing line full of shirts, bags, shoes, accessories that has a DOODLE design in it. I doodle alot, so I pretty much LOVE that stThey sell Laptop Cases, too.
AS IT SAYS IN THEY'RE WEBSITE: "Atwork is one of the leading t-shirt brands in the Philippines dedicated to the young and passionate; a brand that never tires out of pushing the limits of t-shirt fashion and Art.
With its Myriad of influences--Arts, Music, and Pop culture--it strives to become a channel
where the Filipino youth can find meaningful truth by means of design and concept development,
guaranteeing the best quality and interactive service one can find.''
(Copyright: http://www.artwork.ph/)

They sell white shirts, and the often always have sales on them. They also sell hanging tops (LOVE) and also STATEMENT shirts. They held contests, too. Sadly, I didn't join any of them because ONE, I just found out about ARTWORK a little late, and TWO, I think there is some age limit or something. ANYWAY, the held compets to see who is the MOST creative designer. Sooo yeah.

I wanted to have an Artwork shirt once, and I begged my dad when we were in SM Southmall. I told him he could buy me that instead of a pink Dress Shirt. He told me if I really wanted it. I nodded my head and said YES. Luckily, he told me to go to the shop and get what I like. I LITERALLY RAN inside the shop, and took ALOT of tops in hangers, and I tried EVERY SINGLE OF THEM. SADLY, I was too thin.(*NOTE: I may be thin but I'm not Malnourished. This is just the regular me. Healthy and happy. (: (Yeah, Jom.) )The Saleslady game me a purple top, and it fit me slightly perfect. Not really. I just forced my parents to buy me the shirt cause I LOVE it. :PP.SO moving on..
I have the shirt, and I cant wait to wear it this coming Christmas Party in school! :D

THE SHIIIIRRT YIEEEEHEEE :']

My WISHLIST IN ARTWORK:
http://www.artwork.ph/#!inday/albumphotos2=1
http://www.artwork.ph/#!doodlebook (MACHO MAAN!)










That's my share. :']
<PaulineHEARTSfashion>

No comments:

Post a Comment